Welcome to Shell Springboard, the low carbon business ideas competition for UK SMEs
- Vantage Power named UK Winner at Shell Springboard 2013 final
- High export hopes for UK's low carbon tech start-ups
- KiWi Power and Antaco UK win a place in national Shell Springboard final
- Two London Based Companies Awarded for Low Carbon Ideas
- Innovative Firms Rewarded for Low Carbon Ideas
- Shell ready to invest several hundred million dollars in promising technology companies
- Join the conversation on the future of energy
- Firms developing low-carbon technologies are struggling to find backing from investors willing to take a risk on them
- Thinking of applying for Shell Springboard? Be inspired by the achievements of some of our previous winners
- Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering – supported by Shell - launches £5,000 trophy design competition
- Finding the UK's next big low carbon business idea >>
- Inspiration, advice, and Shell's perspective on the challenge of climate change >>
- How you can apply for an award and answers to your questions >>
- Latest news from Shell Springboard and perspectives on innovation, energy efficiency and climate change >>
- Profiles of winning business ideas >>
Shell Springboard aims to find the UK's next big idea in low carbon enterprise and innovation. Every year, we award £330,000 to innovative and commercially viable business ideas that aim to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. We have awarded over £2.25 million to 62 businesses since 2005 - this year's competition is now open, so find out more and apply now!
Applications are now closed.
The awards will be presented at the awards ceremonies in Edinburgh, Newcastle and Oxford in April 2013. We welcome investors at these events. If you are interested in attending an event please email email@example.com.